Weco Systems International Limited is a Systems Integration company, our job revolves around helping companies to navigate through their maze of requirements and options by designing and implementing technology solutions that consider these disparate systems and deliver the best available functionality.
Weco Systems is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager, Software and Enterprise Applications
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets for ICT, consulting, project management and other services that can be offered by WSIL.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining account leads on all Software and Enterprise Applications products – Microsoft, Oracle, ERP etc.
- Also responsible for evaluating a business and then realizing its full potential, using such tools as marketing, sales, information management and customer service.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The key responsibilities of Product Manager includes but are not limited to:-
- Sell SEA products, services and solutions to designated clients across all verticals
- Carry out market development and technology research of strategic clients across all verticals.
- Consult with clients and potential clients to determine their technology requirements.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising and exhibitions.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Experience and Qualifications
- A first degree in engineering, computer science or other related discipline. An MBA or relevant post graduate degree/professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience should be against the background of Software and Enterprise Application.
- Applicants must have an in-depth knowledge of ICT business environment and must be above 27 years old.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward updated copies of their resume and applications to:
Application Deadline: 23rd August, 2013