Recent Job Recruitment in Nigeria Immigration Service for O level Immigration Assistants 2013
Federal Ministry of Interior – The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position in the Nigeria Immigration Service:
Position: Immigration Assistant III – CONPASS 03
- All applicants for the rank of Immigration Assistant must be holders of GCE ‘O’ Level
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth or descent
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital,
- Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
- Sight problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.65 metres for female
- Applicants must not be above 30 years of age at the time of recruitment
- Applicants must be free from previous convictions by a court of law or tribunal,
- Previous major orthopaedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture; stammering or any natural deformity
- Applicants who are computer literates will be given preference
Method of Applications
All applications accompanied with the relevant documents should be submitted not less than 20th October, 2013.
Aptitude test for the Superintendent will be published and short listed candidates will be required to attend an interview while names of short listed candidates for the Inspectorate cadre will also be announced in due course.