Recent Job Position for GGA Centre for Professional Accounting and Business Training (GGA-CPABT) for Admission Agents in Nigeria 2013
GGA Centre for Professional Accounting and Business Training (GGA-CPABT) requires the services of vibrant, intelligent and self-starting individuals as Admission Agents for its Dual Qualification Program.
Job Title: Admission Agents
- Possession of not less than a National Diploma in any numerate or management science course like Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting, etc. OR general customer relations/marketing experience
- Should be a self-starter, charismatic, eloquent and confident.
- Should have a can-do-spirit.
- Ability to disseminate information efficiently and effectively using convincing and motivating skills.
- Ability to use various means of communication (electronic, manual and/or social networks in reaching targeted prospective students.
The following are the duties of the prospective Admission Agents:
- To create awareness about the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.
- To explain the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program model to prospective students.
- To guide prospective students on the required documentations for admission into the Dual Qualification Program.
- To bring qualified students for admission into the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program.
Categories of Agents:
- CLASS A: Above 10 students referred in a month.
- CLASS B: 6-10 Students referred in a month.
- CLASS C: 1-5 Students referred in a month.
Agents are paid monthly commissions based on the number of students successfully referred** and the Agent Categories they fall into based on their activity for the month.
** Student referred = Students who submit valid online application for the GGA-CPABT Dual Qualification Program (DQP). An application is valid if all requirements as stipulated in the application forms are met.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2013