Neet Nigeria Limited Massive Graduate career Recruitment in Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria 2013
Neet Nigeria Limited is a company, incorporated in Nigeria in 1980, offering business applications and professional services in Office Automation Applications including Production Printing, Document
Management and Electronic Archiving, Commercial Cooling & HVAC, ICT Equipment and SMB Telecommunication Solutions.
Job Title: Marketing/Sales Executive
Report To: Sales/Retail Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Push product sales of Samsung and Panasonic residential and commercial air conditioners.
- Relate with both existing and new clients for the purpose of sales increase of products.
- Contribute to the marketing of the company’s product in terms of considering and suggesting new ideas to customers and clients alike.
- On daily basis, keep full and accurate information of clientele base regarding contract chasing, customer’s communications and any other matters.
- Keep up to date with product development.
- Carry out market surveys to determine price and customers choice also, what the competition is achieving and in order to specify the features and benefits NEET offers.
- Attend all promotional events associated with own products
- Identify appropriate opportunities for signage
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Finance or related fields.
- Not less than 3years cognate experience
- Possess first-class time and project management capabilities
- Be able to do extremely well at internet and web marketing
- Have a driving record of accomplishments
- Be able to absorb information in a timely manner
- Have first-rate interpersonal skills
- Be able to network and negotiate.
- Be self motivated
- Be professional
- Be passionate about the sales industry
- Have superior expertise in sales
- Have quality customer service expertise
- Possess creative and innovative sales ideas
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae as an attached document to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2013.