Microsoft Nigeria – If you have unique experiences, skills and passions and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Microsoft IT is for those IT professionals and business technology professionals who want to be strategic partners to the business and be the first place to create innovative solutions using all of Microsoft’s products and services. Microsoft IT provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Unlike other IT organizations, Microsoft IT employees make global impact on thousands of customers and thousands of employees who use Microsoft software and services.
Microsoft Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Account Executive: Major Job
Job ID: 848644-121106
Job Location: Lagos, NG
Job Category: Sales
- The Account Executive Major (AE-Major) role adds value to Microsoft by delivering a well-managed, profitable and growing business produced through relationship- and sales-excellence practices where the customer views the AE-Major as a trusted advisor.
- The World Class AE-Major profile is a synthesis of the science and art of selling. The art refers to the AE-Major’s character (C), attitude (A), relationship (R) and emotional intelligence (E). The science refers to Sales Excellence in Relationship Management, Opportunity Management and Business Management enabled through tools, processes and scorecards. Together, they build strong trusted advisor relationships, yield high customer satisfaction and goal attainment.
- Expand the footprint in accounts through year-over-year percentage increase in customer addressable revenue (AR)
- Achieve account growth through increased signed EA renewal rates and net-new opportunity revenue while meeting annual revenue targets
- Year-over-year growing integration of partners and services in key wins
- Achieve year-over-year increase in customer satisfaction as measured by Relationship Management scores
- Ensure reciprocal Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) in place for each account that meet quality standards defined by Sales Management and included as part of a comprehensive up-to-date account plan
- Drive business value in every discussion and every proposal with the customer.
Key initiatives and challenges:
- Achieve greater understanding of the competitive landscape in the customer base as customers are looking for ways to cut cost out of their business model
- Gain more in-depth focus on industry or vertical solutions to meet customer needs, and the business value proposition that Microsoft offers in helping customer’s meet their challenges and business opportunities
- Develop deeper understanding of the marketplace and an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s industry and core business process across the customer base
- Finding effective ways to sell with an understanding of current economic/market conditions through creative deal structuring, creative terms, value propositions, etc., that demonstrates to customers how Microsoft can save them money and get the most value of their investment.
- Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc. in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred.
- Key experiences, skills and knowledge:
- Strong sales and business background centered on Microsoft technologies
- 5-10+ years of industry-related experience
- Deep understanding of key competitive technologies.
- Extensive experience in working with the AEs (virtual and local) is required.
- Ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to senior business and technical decision makers mapped to the customer’s core business priorities.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply online
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2013