Save the Children is the leading independent organization creating lasting change in the lives of children in over 120 countries around the world. Recognized for our commitment to accountability, innovation and collaboration, our work takes us into the heart of communities, where we help children and families help themselves. We work with other organizations, governments, non-profits and a variety of local partners while maintaining our own independence without political agenda or religious orientation. Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children is now looking for experienced development professionals to work within the Nigeria Country Programme. These roles will be critical for the delivery of results for children expected by this programme.
Save the Children Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
Job Location: Kaduna, Bauchi
Number Required: 2 each
The main purpose of the job is to assume a lead technical role in developing, implementing, and maintaining effective and appropriate Monitoring and Evaluation systems for all project activities in coordination with the project management and state teams in line with BMGF reporting requirements and with SC guidelines and best practices, Based on the project proposal, implementation plan, and donor reporting requirements, develop a system for capturing and documenting data and relevant information on project activities, beneficiaries, outputs, outcomes, and impacts, which is feasible, practical, and “user friendly”, and will obtain valid and reliable information.
- 5 years of direct experience of monitoring and evaluation related to one or more of these fields: health, HIV, nutrition and/or economics.
- Strong analytic skills; understanding of a range of methods for monitoring, evaluation and assessment to promote evidence based learning.
- Demonstrated ability to design, commission, and manage assessment methodologies and evaluation, Advanced training in quantitative methodologies, including database management
Mode Of Application
Kindly send your CV and Covering Letter on or before 20th August 2013 explaining why you are suitable for the position you are applying for, to:
- State position clearly in the subject field as applications without appropriate subject will be disqualified.
- Also, applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2013