KSBC Advisory Partners Limited- Our Client’s core operation is in the Marine segment of the Oil and Gas Upstream Industry. Consistently in the last 15 years our client has owned and operated various vessels for the servicing of the operations of the International Oil Companies in Nigeria. As a result of strategic repositioning and its desire to expand its business aggressively, we seek immediate employment of the following exceptional individuals to join its existing team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: General Manager (GM)
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with visionary leadership skills in business development, project management, organizational development, strategic planning and change management in managing the company’s operations; willing and eager to take on risky and difficult assignments and driven by results.
- The candidate must be an accomplished leader and team builder with strong and consistent record of improving operational performance of companies.
- Has track record of demonstrated problem-solving capabilities with workout and turnaround skills enabling new business projects to be implemented.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
- Very good business development skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to set priorities.
- Must be between the ages of 35-55 years with a minimum of 15 years experience, 5 of which should be in a senior management position.
- Recognized Bachelors Degree in Engineering and clearly a quality MBA would be on added advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
- Use the position of interest as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 3rd September, 2013