: Sep-23-2013, 4:59:59 AM
: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun – Head Office
: Day Job
: Supply Chain
• Designing and Managing the installation of equipment and machines on site; plus the construction of new buildings, roads and major building renovation works.
• Ensuring projects are executed according to the agreed time scales and Cost and Budget structures.
• Ensuring all projects are executed to agreed specifications and plan.
• Managing third party installation contractors to ensure that all jobs are executed safely in line with Unilever standard safety regulations.
• Developing project strategies that will deliver conformance to plan.
• Ensure safe and efficient layout of building, plants and equipment with adequate consideration of utilities and other infrastructure requirements in line with the company growth objectives.
• Ensure that input to the company capital projects meet the agreed technical, health and safety requirement.
• Ensure drawing and offers from third parties are in line with the requirement of specification.
• Reports on actions proposed and implemented on all company’s capital project.
• Prepare process layout and arrangement drawings.
• Carry out the designs and necessary drawings associated with the project.
• Carry out suppliers/contractors competency to participate in company capital project and make recommendation.
• Prepare enquiry documents; raise purchase requisition and orders on all company capital projects.
• Carry out inspection and factory acceptance test of all externally sourced equipment to conform to both statutory and Unilever requirement.
• Develop, train, and support the factory nominated personnel on the new project to bridge identified skill gaps.
• Participate in commissioning and start up operations of the new projects.
• Prepare company project specification for tendering.
• Advice the project manager on relevant technological design changes that affect the business.
• Participate in the preparation of brief, interpreting the company’s requirement into technical proposal.
• Ensure all capital project invoices are verified against progress before payment is authorized.
• Put control measure in place to check prices, workmanship and delivery of equipment in line with Unilever standard.
• Enforce safety, health and environmental standard on all capital projects.
Qualification and Skills
· B.SC or B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum 2.2 grade
· 3 to 4 years experience in practical experience in FMCG manufacturing company.
· Relevant experience in Project management
· Attention to detail with AutoCAD skill
· Highly Analytical with passion for growth
· Interpersonal and Communication
· Confidentiality, HIGH integrity and ability to work with less supervision
- Job Category
- Admin, Ngo, Banking and Finance
- Course of Study
- B.SC or B.Eng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum 2.2 grade
- Minimum Qualification
- Second Class Lower/Lower Credit
- 0 year(s)