Job Vacancy for Architects, Computer & Information System Officer in a Multi-Disciplinary Firm in Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Architects, Computer & Information System Officer
We are a Multi-Disciplinary Firm of Consultants in the Building Industry situated in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. As part of our expansion strategy, we require energetic, dynamic and experienced professionals to fill the following vacant positions:
Candidates must be Design Architects with M.Sc or B.Arch with a good grade from any reputable University. Certification by NIA is an added advantage
- Coordination and oversight of construction documents
- Effective co-ordination of in-house production team members
- Effective Management of different participating Consultants
- Effective and efficient leadership skills
- Strategic and focused business perspective
- Effective staff and management relationships
- Adequate site supervision experience.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience in a reputable Architectural Firm.
AGE: 28-35 YEARS
Position: Computer & Information System Officer
- B.Sc./HND in Computer Science , Management Information Systems or Information Science.
At least 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Provide first line hardware and software support for users (AUTOCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, etc)
- Log and refer faults to the IT maintenance contractors and follow up to ensure prompt attention
- Monitor and ensure back-ups are running
- Administer active directory (create and delete users)
- Administer the Anti-Virus server.
- Upkeep, maintain and secure networks
- Oversee all technical aspects of the organization, such as software, development, network security, and internet operations.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current CVs accompanied with a written application online to: email@example.com specifying position as subject.
Applications must be received not later than 26th September, 2013. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.