Job Recruitment for Management Trainee, Accountant in a Reputable Organization in Nigeria 2013
Vacancies: Management Trainee, Accountant
We are a Manufacturing and Oil and Gas Servicing Group and as a result of our business expansion and capacity building initiative, unique career opportunities exist in our organization for highly competent and self motivated individuals who seek a truly professional organization to maximize their potentials in the positions listed below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The trainee will undergo an intensive training program that is tailored towards a specific role and for a definite period.
- Successful candidates must be ready to take on challenging tasks and assignments.
- The management trainee’s primary responsibility is to participate in training experiences, learn new skills, and to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise with managerial responsibilities.
- B.Sc degree in any discipline. A Master’s degree would be an advantage.
- Evidence of having participated in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme or exemption.
- Not older than 27 years as at 1st December 2012.
- Not more than two (2) years of post graduation experience.
- Ability to work with computer in any of our locations in Nigeria.
- Hands on attitude and self-starting disposition.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
Job Title: Accountant
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedure.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Prepare financial management reports.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedure.
- To render accurate and timely financial accounting information that reflects the true financial state of the company.
- To render accurate and timely management accounts for effective management decisions.
- To ensure smooth and seamless book keeping and collation of the entire company account.
- Performance appraisal and management of the staff of the accounts department.
- Prepare and manage the department budget.
Qualification and Requirement
- Candidates must possess minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, ICAN or ACCA. A master’s degree would be an advantage
- Required Experience 1 – 3 years.
- He/She must have excellent numerate skills, and basic accounting skills in record/ book keeping.
- Must have good knowledge of computer packages especially (Ms. Word, Excel & Peachtree).
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent via e-mail to- firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed and current CV stating the position applied on or before 17th September, 2013