Job recruitment for Inverter Technician at Chips, Bits and Bytes Limited (CBBL) Lagos Nigeria 2013
Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited (CBBL) is a company registered in Nigeria to provide E-learning Technology, System Integration, Engineering, Power Solution (Inverter), Networking, Sales and Software Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Inverter Technician
Job Location: Lagos
- Install active solar systems and conventional Inverters with the appropriate battery configuration.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of OND/NABTEB in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Good knowledge in the field of Inverter and solar installation and maintenance of instruments.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as an Electrical Technician.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to:
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2013.