Job Recruitment in Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc for Junior Project Manager – Internal 2013
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class
brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the below position:
Position: Junior Project Manager – Internal Vacancy
Job Reference: JPM 13
Department: Agro – Allied
Job Details: The Job
- Assist in generating budget plan for operational activities
- Reviews/develops project design and implementation schedules, monitors and controls project commitments and expenditures, maintains comprehensive project file documentation
- Status reporting, project change control, continual risk/issue assessment/management and escalation/resolution of issues on several project related issues
- Tracking of activities involved in the implementation of projects
- Liaising with Accounts department, surveyors, farmers, machine operators, suppliers etc on several project related issues
- First Degree in any discipline
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Reporting skills
- Planning, organizing and time management skills
- Team orientation
- Willingness to work in rural areas
The role belongs to the Manufacturing and Operations Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within the Job Family which includes HSE, Production, Quality Assurance and Shipping/Terminal Operations disciplines across the Group.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2013