Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Job Title: Industrial Performance Engineer- Flowergate Factory Sagamu
Job Reference: INDPERF2013
Applications are hereby required from suitably internal qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of an Industrial Performance Engineer- Flowergate Factory
To carry our tasks proactively with other functions to identify, disseminate and apply sustainable improvement activities of Quality, Cost, People and Service at the Factory using Industrial Performance techniques and tools.
- Establishes standards and performance measures according to IP-GI’s and ensure the application in the factory
- Challenge the standards in order to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure establishment of (KPIs), their use to support business objectives and coordinate the updating regularly on the notice boards
- Drive cost savings, tracks the results of cost saving improvement initiatives using the appropriate tool (Operation Excellence Tracking Tool)
- Co-ordinates and supports the implementation of continuous improvement: NCE, On site problem solving.
- Co-ordinates update of Nestlé Self-Assessment Tool (NSAT) with factory functions and keeps records of same.
- Establishes factory capacity measurement using the appropriate tool e.g. IP-GI’s, Capacity Summary Tool (CST)
- Evaluates proposals on projects of capital investments to ensure optimum utilization of capacity, safety and environment.
- Contributes in establishing Standard Cost Budget (SCB) and update Production Versions (PVs) in SAP.
- Ensure correct utilization of SAM, GLOBE (SAP) and IP-GI’s (System Health Check)
- Identify training needs on manufacturing systems, conduct and coordinate trainings for people development
- Analyses variances from set norms/objectives by using KPIs and ensures follow up
- Ensures safety of self, product, workplace and colleagues while ensuring the control of the impact of his activities on the environment
- Maintain Food Safety awareness and its relevance in order to ensure strict Compliance in the work place.
- B.SC. Industrial Engineering.
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in Industrial Performance related role.
- Good Planning and organization Skills
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively build strategic working relationship.
Mode of Application
Intersted and qualified candidates should
Click here to Apply
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apllication Deadline: 30th August, 2013