HMO & MEDIC JOBS career IN Ikeja LAGOS Nigeria 2013
- Lagos (Ikeja)
- Full Time
- ₦3,000,000 per annum
- Aug 26, 2013
- Oct 25, 2013
Networking Sales Specialist (Lagos)
• Identifies, qualifies, and closes new business that results in substantial incremental revenue and margins to HP.
• Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline for full networking portfolio in Nigeria.
• Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
• Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HP’s products and services better.
• Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
• Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
• Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
• May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
Scope and Impact
• Works on HP’s larger accounts.
• May invest time working external partners.
• Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization.
• May develop business plan in conjunction with customer.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
• Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
• Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how HP’s solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
• Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
• Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
• Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position HP as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs
• Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
• Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
• Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
• Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings.
• Understands how to leverage HP’s portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
• Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
• Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
• Maintains expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
Computer Networking, Information Technology and Services
Employer Job ID:
Method of Application:
Send your resume using phone number & degree as subject to email@example.com
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.