The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) wishes to announce vacancies in the Bureau of Public Procurement.
The Federal Civil Service Commission – FCSC invites suitably qualified candidates with character and integrity, who are interested in making career in the Federal Civil Service, to apply for any of the posts in the Federal Bureau of Public Procurement.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT JOB RECRUITMENT 2013
FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION (FCSC) RECRUITMENT 2013
Bureau for Public Procurement (BPP)
(i) Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12;
(ii) Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10;
(iii) Procurement Officer I, GL 09;
(iv) Procurement Officer II, GL 08
Interested candidates should possess Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences and other Allied courses and Certificate in Procurement.
(i) Principal Procurement Officer, GL 12
- PhD with 3 years, Masters Degree with 6 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 9 years post qualification cognate experience.
(ii) Senior Procurement Officer, GL 10
- PhD or Masters Degree with 3 years post qualification cognate experience or Bachelors Degree with 5 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iii) Procurement Officer I, GL 09
- Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 2 years post qualification cognate experience.
(iv) Procurement Officer II, GL. 08
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business Admin, Public Admin, Mathematics, Marketing, Home Economics, Purchasing & Supply, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Statistics and LLB, BL (Law), etc.
Mode of Application
i.) Qualified Applicants can access Application Forms on-line on FCSC Website: www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng (Note: The Application Form is not available online yet).
ii.) Collect FCSC Forms from Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Following Geo-political Zones:
- North-West (Kaduna);
- North-East (Yola);
- North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mabushi (Abuja);
- South-East (Owerri);
- South-South (Port Harcourt);
- South-West (Ibadan).
iii.) FCSC Headquarters, 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja.
Federal Civil Service Commission,
4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3,
Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
- Completed Application Forms must be submitted where collected in a sealed envelope clearly stating the Ministry, the post applied for and addressed to the:
Application Deadline: 17th September, 2013.