Cameron Nigeria (Oil & Gas) job recruitment Nigeria 2013
Cameron (NYSE:CAM) is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. Leveraging its global manufacturing, sales and service network, Cameron’s 11 operating divisions work with drilling contractors, oil & gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, measure and compress pressures and flows.
Cameron is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Sales Assistant
Location: Onne, Nigeria
- Receive, check (confirm that documents are duly signed) and log all delivery tickets, RGR tickets, rental tool tickets and service tickets prior to passing to accounts for invoicing.
- Ensure that all tickets or invoices for costs associated with every aftermarket service are submitted alongside the revenue generating tickets to ensure that costs are posted against the appropriate aftermarket revenue.
- Update and manage Schedule anywhere.
- Collate and log all customer feedback on service tech and base personnel performance at the end of every service rendered to client.
- Check to ensure that service techs have completed all necessary reports required and defined for a particular job including competency check sheets, service techs end of job report, and any other report required by client or Cameron for a particular service.
- Check claims of field service allowance or time off by service techs against service performed and revenue earned.
- Ensure that reports for every service supplied to clients at the base and in the field are appropriately stored in a service database.
- Supply competency check sheets to aftermarket service coordinator.
- The Sales Assistant will provide reporting and database management support for surface systems, particularly with: field service report filling, competency check sheet reporting, aftermarket revenue tracking and reporting, personnel tracking and schedule reporting.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- 3 Years of work experience in business administration support role.
- Bachelors degree or national diploma in relevant social science field
- Basic commercial awareness
- Good planning and general administrative skill
- Effective written and verbal communicator with both internal and external customers
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and SAP.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, at the Country dropdown box, select Nigeria and click Search, then click Sales Assistant.